Provide technical support and expertise to the company’s sales and marketing function by employing technical knowledge of the global IT consulting market, the role of new technologies, and the advantages of distributed IT solution development, combined with practical experience in effective sales and marketing techniques, to increase the market and demand for employer’s technical business solutions and service offerings. Duties include:
- Qualify complex IT solution opportunities by positioning the value of the solution to the specific client within the context of the client’s business requirements, legacy technical platforms, and operational structure.
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate technical advantages and cost effectiveness of products and services to clients and prospects.
- Lead the sales of Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management services by utilizing expertise and knowledge of Electronic Health Records and Practice Management healthcare IT system.
- Lead the development of strategic partnerships with clients to align future technology strategies and maximize long-term sales opportunities.
- Develop technical content for sales presentations and brochures.
- Create and present technical proposals to existing customers and prospects by gathering all the relevant/unique information and ensuring that specific technical requirements are fully understood and duly addressed in the response to request for proposal.
- Manage relationships, provide technical support and renew contracts with existing customers.
- Monitor market conditions and trends to plan new technical solutions and modify existing service offerings.
- Attend tradeshows/events , research competition and perform ongoing SWOT analysis.
- Travel will be required to perform the job duties. Most of the travelling will be in the State of Florida. Occasional travel to other states. In sum, the position will require little domestic travel i.e., more than several days but less than 90 days per year.
Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or its foreign equivalent.
5 years of progressive experience as Sr. Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Relationship Manager or Account Manager. Out of 5 years of experience requested, 1 year of experience should include experience in Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management services by utilizing expertise and knowledge of Electronic Health Records and Practice Management healthcare IT systems.
|Job Category||Business Development Officer|